At KitoZyme, we embrace environmental challenges and develop sustainable initiatives throughout the value chain. We are strongly committed to pursuing our implemented actions and to do our utmost to set up new measures to actively participate in the sustainable development.
Our commitments to sustainable development are as follows:
- Phase-out of ethanol in our production.
- Control and raise awareness of our personnel with regard to water use.
- Co-products valorization -> 15% reduction of organic load in wastewaters.
- Renewable packaging.
- Waste sorting for recycling (e.g. 1,800 kg/year of plastic films, 1,500 pallets/year etc).
- Solar panel feasibility study.