At KitoZyme, we firmly believe that the best ideas have to be shared to enable better ideas to be built and that it is necessary to look go beyond our sole expertise.
For this reason we have established solid partnerships with Universities, Research all over the world.
- Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium : Laboratoires de Véronique PREAT, Jacqueline MARCHAND, Yves-Jacques Schneider, Olivier Feron
- Université de Liège, Belgium : UROC (Prof Y. Henrotin), CERM (Prof C. Jérome), LBTC (Prof A. Colige), Prof. Pierard,…)
- Universiteit Gent, Belgium : Prof. Dubruel
- Iowa State University, USA
- Aarhus University, Denmark : Ken Howard
- Inserm Nantes, France : LPRO Faculté de médecine
- Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research (MPI-P) - Mainz (DE)
- EPFL-SV-IBI-LMRP, station 15, Lausanne
- EFS-Unité d'Ingenierie et de Thérapie Cellulaire -Créteil (FR)
At KitoZyme, we have also chosen to partner ourselves with a number of market leaders to co-develop new products across each business area. This has resulted in the delivery of our expertise in biopolymers, our market knowledge or our private label medical device solutions.