KiOtransine® is a novel patented ingredient of fungal origin that combines two types of polysaccharide chains. It features the benefits of both soluble and insoluble fibers:
- Supports digestive health, improves transit and restores intestinal flora
- Helps relieve occasional constipation, bloating and abdominal pain
- Supports clean and healthy arteries important for cardiovascular health
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant systems and
- Reduces oxidized LDL-cholesterol levels (newly emerging biomarker for cardiovascular health that is clearly related to the atherosclerosis)
o Natural, self-affirmed GRAS, non-GMO source.
o EU Commission approval as a novel food ingredient.
o Manufactured to ISO and HACCP guidelines.
o Safe and appropriate for use in vegetarian, Kosher and Halal products.
KiOtransine® provides a full package of studies, including in vitro and in vivo tests and clinical studies such as a double-blind randomised, placebo-controlled multi-centric clinical trial.
(2) Effect of KiOtransine® on the gastro-intestinal comfort, clinical study in overweight subjects during 56 days, PharmScan, 2014 › Exploratory study