Gastrap® is the NEW development in Gastro-intestinal Health
Intended use for symptomatic treatment of gas-related GI-complaints by :
- Favouring gas elimination
- Improving stool consistency
- Restoring healthy flora
Gastrap® is available in chewable tablets
Gastrap® is uniquely combines two actives : KiOtransine® & Simethicone and peppermint
The combination of KiOtransine® and Simethicone (GASTRAP®) exhibits (1):
- a defoaming activity,
- a water binding capacity
- a beneficial effect on intestinal microbiota activity.
(1) In vitro models including the full SHIME or full SHIME derived technology & In vivo studies in animals.
What we offer
- A commitment to safety and performance
- Distribution under the brand name or a private label
- A finished product on the market in a timeframe of just 4 months
- As manufacturer, we take full responsibility
- Construction of the technical file
- Post market monitoring
- Systems are in place to ensure traceability
What is the recommended dosage and when should I take it?
3 to 6 chewable tablets a day as the events occur
Can anyone take the product?
- Contra-indication in case of allergy or intolerance to one of the compounds present in the formulation.
- Babies, infants and children should not use GASTRAP®.
- Due to the presence of sorbitol, subjects suffering from fructose intolerance should not use GASTRAP®.
- Subjects should ask systematically their doctor or pharmacist about concomitant treatments in order to avoid potential interactions between GASTRAP® and their medicines.
- Adolescents should use the product only after consulting a doctor.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should use the product only after consulting a doctor.
What are the packagings available?
- GASTRAP® is available in boxes of 20, 30 or 40 chewable tablets