KiOfiber® is the NEW multitasking fiber having the following benefits(1):
- Supports digestive health, improves transit and restores intestinal flora
- Helps relieve occasional constipation, bloating and abdominal pain
- Supports clean, healthy arteries
- Reduces oxidized LDL-cholesterol levels
KiOfiber® is available in different galenical forms and tastes
(1) These statements within this presentation have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KiOfiber® is based on the KiOtransine® technology which is a insoluble fiber having the qualities of a soluble fiber.
What we offer
- A commitment to safety and performance
- Distribution under the brand name or a private label
- A finished product on the market in a timeframe of just 4 months
- As manufacturer, we take full responsibility
- Construction of the technical file
- Post market monitoring
- Systems are in place to ensure traceability
What is the recommended dosage and when should I take it?
1,5g/serving should be taken three time a day. The dosage depends on the galenical form:
- 1 stick or 1 tea spoon mixed with your recipes, snacks or glass of water three times a day
Can anyone take the product?
- KiOfiber is particularly well tolerated (good results on IBS patients)
- It should not be taken if you suffer from allergies or intolerances to one of the compounds present in the formulation.
- The product should not be taken if you suffer from inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (e.g. acid reflux disease, gastritis, ventricular or duodenal ulcers, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or diverticulitis), signs of intestinal obstruction (impending or existing mechanical or paralytic ileus), gastroparesis in diabetics with neuropathy, intestinal polyps and existing severe digestive disorders (constipation).
- It should not be taken if you are considered to be underweight (Body Mass Index (BMI) <18.5).
- The product should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it might jeopardise the supply of important nutrients to the embryo or baby.
- The product is not suitable for babies or infants.
- Children and adolescents should only take this product after consulting a doctor.
What are the packages available?
KiOfiber™ is available in:
- bottle of 450g
- packets of 90 sticks
These products are available in Lemon