TransiBiota® is the new medical device which treats constipation and regulates transit
- treatment of moderate constipation,
- promotion of normal transit, and
- relief of gastro-intestinal symptoms related to constipation and/or gut dysbiosis .
TransiBiota uniquely combines two actives :
- A patented high-purity biopolymer
- Treatment with KiOtransine® leads to an increased production of propionate and butyrate(1)
- KiOtransine® reduces the fractions of bioavailable iron and bile salts and has a strong capacity of water retention(1)
2. Psyllium Husk
- A soluble fiber used in the management of several medical disorders such as constipation and also as an herbal remedy.
- As a bulk-forming laxative, psyllium is used to restore and maintain regularity
- Psyllium seed is capable of absorbing up to 10 times its own weightin water
What we offer
- A commitment to safety and performance
- Distribution under the brand name or a private label
- A finished product on the market in a timeframe of just 4 months
- As manufacturer, we take full responsibility
- Construction of the technical file
- Post market monitoring
- Systems are in place to ensure traceability
What is the recommended dosage and when should I take it?
- 1 to 2 sachet(s)/day
- To be taken with the breakfast mixed with one large glass of water
- To be taken during one month
What are the contraindications?
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
What are the packagings available?
- TransiBiota® is available in boxes of 30 sachetss