Central nervous system and the gut are intimately connected supporting the link between stress and acute or chronic gastrointestinal disorders [KONTUREK, 2011].
TransiRelax™ is the new food supplement that has an action on
stress and intestinal discomfort
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle contraction
- Hibiscus supports gastrointestinal health
- Schisandra helps improve the body's ability to adapt to stress
- Composed of KiOtransine®: a prebiotic fiber
TransiRelax™ uniquely combines two actives :
- A patented high-purity biopolymer
- Treatment with KiOtransine® leads to an increased production of propionate and butyrate(1)
- KiOtransine® reduces the fractions of bioavailable iron and bile salts and has a strong capacity of water retention(1)
2. Magnesium glycerophosphate
- Magnesium is an alkaline earth metal (natural origin)
- The interest and the efficacy of a supplementation in magnesium in depleted subjects are validated by the Health Authorities (France, Europe, US). Indeed, several pharmaceutical drugs have been marketed for several decades in the following indications [RCP Magnesium Arrow 150mg, 2005 ; RCP Magnesium Vitamin B6, 2011]
What we offer
- A commitment to safety and performance
- Distribution under the brand name or a private label
- A finished product on the market in a timeframe of just 4 months
- As manufacturer, we take full responsibility
- Construction of the technical file
- Post market monitoring
- Systems are in place to ensure traceability
What is the recommended dosage and when should I take it?
- 1 stick/day
- To be taken in the morning mixed with one large glass of water
- To be taken during one month
What are the contraindications?
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
What are the packagings available?
- TransiRelax is available in boxes of 30 sticks