FiberSlim™ is the innovative solution to
lose weight and improve intestinal comfort
FiberSlim™ is a new medical device with the following features:
1) Reduces caloric intake by:
- reducing appetite and preventing excessive eating and cravings
- lowering fat intake from diet
2) Restores a healthy gut microflora involved in the host energy balance and in the intestinal comfort.
What we offer
- A commitment to safety and performance
- Distribution under the brand name or a private label
- A finished product on the market in a timeframe of just 4 months
- As manufacturer, we take full responsibility
- Construction of the technical file
- Post market monitoring
- Systems are in place to ensure traceability
What is the recommended dosage and when should I take it?
- 2 capsules three times a day
- To be taken before breakfast, dinner and lunch with one large glass of water
- To be used up to 12 weeks depending on the need
What are the contraindications?
- Not suitable for persons with allergy or intolerance to one of the compounds present in the formulation.
- Not suitable for persons with inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract such as acid reflux disease, gastritis, ventricular or duodenal ulcers, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis), presenting signs of intestinal obstruction (impending or existing mechanical or paralytic ileus), gastroparesis in diabetics with neuropathy, intestinal polyps and existing severe digestive disorders.
- Not suitable for persons with medical history of constipation.
- Not suitable for underweight persons (Body Mass Index- BMI<18.5).
- Not suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding in order not to jeopardize the supply of important nutrients to the embryo or baby.
- Not suitable for babies, infants or children. Adolescents should use FIBERSLIM™ only after consulting a doctor.
What are the packagings available?
- FiberSlim is available in boxes of 60 capsules