Slim MED® ADVANCED
Slim MED® ADVANCED is a lipid binder to be used in the treatment and prevention of overweight in order to prevent diseases related to excess of weight and body fats. This medical device is intended to help with:
Its superior fat-binding capacity is based on the following unique features:
- A change in weight: up to -5.9kg(2)
- A flat belly effect > change in abdominal circumference: up to -8cm(2)
- Binds up to 42% of dietary fats(1)
- A superior solution without lifestyle modification
- A 100% animal-free, safe and non-allergic chitosan
- An efficacy proven by clinical studies and peer-reviewed articles.
Slim MED® ADVANCED is based on the KiOnutrime-CsG® technology (non-animal chitosan) which is certified in accordance with the provisions of Directive 93/42. Our ingredient is a patented and CE-marked fat-binder.
- Following a recent clinical trial, KiOnutrime-CsG® permits:
(1)Evaluation of the effect of KiOnutrime-CsG® on absorption of lipids in the SHIME technology platform, Prodigest, 2014
(2)Single-blind, placebo controlled randomised clinical study of chitosan for body weight reduction; Vandit R Trivedi, Ph D; Milan C Satia; Audrey Deschamps; Véronique Maquet; Ronak B Shah; Padmanabh H Zinzuwadia; Jayesh V Trivedi; Nutritional Journal; Submitted; 2016
What we offer
- A commitment to safety and performance.
- Distribution under the brand name or a private label.
- A finished product on the market in a timeframe of just 4 months.
- As manufacturer, we take full responsibility.
- Construction of the technical file.
- Post market monitoring.
- Systems are in place to ensure traceability.
What is the recommended dosage and when should I take it?
To help weight reduction for overweight subjects (Body Mass Index >26): 2 capsules should be taken 15 minutes before each meal with a large glass of water.
How long can I take this product for?
Suitable for long term use, Slim MED™ ADVANCED is recommended to be taken for 12 weeks.
What are the possible side effects?
- A temporary feeling of satiety can occur after taking the product. This normally disappears after a short time.
- Taking more capsules than recommended or taking the product with insufficient quantities of liquid can lead to constipation.
- If you have a sensitive stomach or sensitive bowels you may occasionally experience disorders such as constipation, stomach aches, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea. If the side effects continue, the dose should be reduced or intake should be discontinued.
Can anyone take the product?
- It should not be taken if you suffer from allergies or intolerances to one of the compounds present in the formulation.
- The product should not be taken if you suffer from inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (e.g. acid reflux disease, gastritis, ventricular or duodenal ulcers, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or diverticulitis), signs of intestinal obstruction (impending or existing mechanical or paralytic ileus), gastroparesis in diabetics with neuropathy, intestinal polyps and existing severe digestive disorders (constipation).
- It should not be taken if you are considered to be underweight (Body Mass Index (BMI) <18.5).
- The product should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it might jeopardise the supply of important nutrients to the embryo or baby.
- The product is not suitable for babies or infants.
- Children and adolescents should only take this product after consulting a doctor.
What are the packages available?
Slim MED™ ADVANCED is available in packets of 180, 120, 60, 40 capsules which contain 500mg of KiOnutrime-CsG®