Slim MED™ FORTE
Slim MED™ FORTE is a class IIb medical device intended for use in the treatment and prevention of overweight conditions and diseases related to excess weight and excess body fats.
With its new formulation, which is composed of vitamin C added to non-animal chitosan,
Slim MED™ FORTE is characterised by:
- A fat binding capacity up to 42%(1)
- An immediate action led by a faster solubilisation of chitosan in the stomach.
- An optimal effect produced by an improved emulsion that is less likely to leak entrapped fats and increases the oil-holding capacity.
- Following a recent clinical trial, KiOnutrime-CsG® permits:
(1) Evaluation of the effect of KiOnutrime-CsG® on absorption of lipids in the SHIME technology platform, Prodigest, 2014
(2) A phase IV, multi-centre, randomised, single blind, placebo-controlled clinical study to evaluate the effi cacy and safety of KiOnutrime-CsG® capsules manufactured by KitoZyme for the treatment of excess weight, weight control, Ethicare clinical trial services, 2015
What we offer
- A commitment to safety and performance.
- Distribution under the brand name or a private label.
- A finished product on the market in a timeframe of just 4 months.
- As manufacturer, we take full responsibility.
- Construction of the technical file.
- Post market monitoring.
- Systems are in place to ensure traceability.
What is the recommended dosage and when should I take it?Recommended intake quantity to support a weight reduction diet for overweight subjects (Body Mass Index >26) within the scope of a balanced and varied diet:
Recommended intake quantity to support weight control within the scope of a balanced and varied diet:
- 2 tablets three times a day
- 1 tablet three times a day
To be taken before main meals with a large glass of water.
How long can I take this product for?
Suitable for long term use, Slim MED™ FORTE is recommended to be taken for 12 weeks.
What are the possible side effects?
- A temporary feeling of satiety can occur after taking the product. This normally disappears after a short time.
- Taking more capsules than recommended or taking the product with insufficient quantities of liquid can lead to constipation.
- If you have a sensitive stomach or sensitive bowels you may occasionally experience such disorders as constipation, stomach aches, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea. If the side effects continue, the dosage should be reduced or intake should be discontinued.
Can anyone take the product?
- It should not be used if you suffer from allergies or intolerance to one of the compounds present in the formulation.
- The product should not be taken if you suffer from inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (e.g. acid reflux disease, gastritis, ventricular or duodenal ulcers, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or diverticulitis), signs of intestinal obstruction (impending or existing mechanical or paralytic ileus), gastroparesis in diabetics with neuropathy, intestinal polyps and existing severe digestive disorders (constipation).
- It should not be taken if you are considered to be underweight (Body Mass Index (BMI) <18.5).
- The product should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it might jeopardise the supply of important nutrients to the embryo or baby.
- The product is not suitable for babies or infants.
- Children and adolescents should only take this product after consulting a doctor.
What are the packages available?
Slim MED™ FORTE is available in packets of 120, 60, 45 or 30 tablets which contains 544mg of KiObind®.